Cosmetic Dentist Treatments
- Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening process uses advanced bleaching agents to whiten teeth to their original or a whiter shade. These materials will remove any stains and discoloration. When patients visit, we will use a shading chart to determine which color is the right choice.
- Dental Bonding: During dental bonding, our cosmetic dentist will apply a tooth-colored resin to certain areas of your teeth to improve coloring, fill in gaps or chips, or cover cracks. After application, the bonding will be cured to a hardened finish and shaped to look natural with the other teeth.
- Teeth Contouring: Using our advanced dental tools, we will gently shape the enamel of poorly structured teeth to improve their appearance. We will seal off any vulnerable areas following the shaping.
- Veneers: Our dental veneers are thin, porcelain shells that cover imperfections on visible teeth. We will cement them to the front of teeth for a permanent improvement to discolored, crooked, or poorly shaped teeth. Veneers can also help with gap issues.
- Dental Bridges: We will anchor the dental bridges will in place by two crowns that cover the abutment teeth. A realistic-looking dental prosthetic will go in the gap from the missing tooth and attach to the crowned teeth for permanency.
- Dental Implants: Our dental implants are our most permanent replacement option. The implant is a titanium rod placed into the jawbone in the space left by the missing tooth. The titanium and bone will fuse together for a secure false root. A tooth-colored prosthetic will be attached to the artificial root for a natural-looking replacement that will last forever.
- Smile Makeovers: Our cosmetic dentist smile makeovers involve a combination of these services to give you the flawless smile you desire. A smile makeover may require a few visits to our office to acquire the best results.
Candidates for these cosmetic dentist improvements include people with good dental health and regular checkups who wish to improve their smile drastically. If you have existing dental problems like cavities or infections, we will address and fix these issues before we attempt to improve the appearance of your smile. Your proper dental health is more important than cosmetic improvements. Without good oral hygiene, your improvements will not offer you the long-lasting and attractive results you want. To learn more about improving your smile, come into our Hollywood cosmetic dentist office for a consultation.
Gum disease is one of the most common dental diseases in the modern world. According to CDC, more than 47 percent of American adults have gum disease. Gum disease is caused by bacteria growing below …
Regular visits to the dentist are important to maintain good oral hygiene. Dentists are able to address any oral or dental issues that a patient is experiencing.Teeth grinding, otherwise known as bruxism, is a common …
Dental veneers are thin sheaths intended to adhere to the front side of teeth. While occasionally considered a purely cosmetic practice, veneers can be used alone or in conjunction with crowns to provide quite a …